Not in the Face
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adisma 80 Death Knight, Alisandrea 80 Paladin

2 posters

Go down

Adisma 80 Death Knight, Alisandrea 80 Paladin Empty Adisma 80 Death Knight, Alisandrea 80 Paladin

Post  Jloe Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:35 am

WHO YOU ARE
Character Name & Level: Adisma 80
Race & Class: Blood Elf Death Knight
Spec: Shadowfrost, Unholy tanking, any spec for DPS
Are you willing to respec?: Of course
Professions & levels: Herb maxed/Insc 414 (its enough for darkmoon cards and shoulder enchants Razz)
Armory Link (log out in PVE gear): http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bonechewer&n=Adisma I'm probably not going to be logged out in my PVE gear since im always on LOL

WHERE YOU'VE BEEN
Previous Guilds: Rising Tide
What made you leave?: Still in it, but a lot of people have recently left do to slow progression.
Did you level your character yourself? Yep; I have almost lvled every class to at least 70

WHAT YOU'VE ACCOMPLISHED
Previous raid experience: I raided everything in Vanilla WoW as an alliace rogue; Pretty much didn't raid in BC and only focused on pvp. Now I have done everything cept 25 man maly
Other notable accomplishments: Got Gladiator s3 on my Dwarf Rogue, currently have The Flawless Victor title for completing the Hot hot hot streak achievement. Probably going to get Glad this season as well, but don't quote me on that Wink

DOOD BEHIND THE TOON
RL Age: 24
What are your RL obligations?: My girl friend is my only obligation right now Razz
Normal times/days you play: I play pretty much 7 days a week; mostly in the afternoon- all night long
Do you like crude and vulgar humor (for your own safety too, ya know): It's all good

WHO DO YOU KNOW
Do you know anyone in NITF?: George AKA Trucidare. We pretty much grew up together and I was his boss at a movie theater called Rave Motion Pictures. I saved his life once.
Tell us about you, & why you want to be in NITF: Aside from joining for the social aspect, I also look forward to enjoying the wotlk raiding scene with some stand up people.

WHAT YOU CAN DO
What raids are you needing atm, gear wise: I still need sigil of awareness and betrayer of humanity :'(. Or is this a trick question b/c there is pretty much only one raid <.< >.>
To make sure you read the instructions, when are our raid times scheduled?: Tue-Fri 6-10 pm server time. I just copied and pasted that to give the illusion that i pay attention to things. Also there isn't enough stuff to raid 4 days a week. I like all these rhetorical questions.
Do you have vent, a mic, & the listed required mods?: I do have vent and mic as I am in your vent quite often (you would probably see me and Gabe in the arena 1 channel.) I don't have deadly boss mods ATM b/c most of WoW's interface gives me what I need from a PVE aspect; although getting it is as simple as a press of a button Razz
End Game Goals: To successfully farm any raids bliz has to offer; along with getting Gladiator or higher

If you have anything additional to add, this is where you do so:
I have fully epic sets for tanking and DPS, although my tanking set is better than my DPS set. I look forward to raiding with you guys and can hopefully add a PVP aspect to the guild through arena's and premade BG's. Oh and I'm on Bonechewer ATM but will be xfering Soon. It always looks good to have a couple of Flawless Victors in the guild Razz
One more thing: I come with a Holy paladin. 5/5 t7.5 holy gear and 4/5 t7 ret gear. Also has a full epic tanking set. His app would look exactly like mine (save for he actually raided in BC on a hunter/druid) so I thought we would save some space; armory link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bonechewer&n=Alisandrea

Jloe

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Adisma 80 Death Knight, Alisandrea 80 Paladin Empty Re: Adisma 80 Death Knight, Alisandrea 80 Paladin

Post  Trucidare Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:01 pm

Jloe wrote:
WHO DO YOU KNOW
Do you know anyone in NITF?: George AKA Trucidare. We pretty much grew up together and I was his boss at a movie theater called Rave Motion Pictures. I saved his life once.
Tell us about you, & why you want to be in NITF: Aside from joining for the social aspect, I also look forward to enjoying the wotlk raiding scene with some stand up people.

You jackass I dont recall you saving my life. And i was your boss before you were my equal. Haha get over here so I can invite both of yall
Trucidare
Trucidare

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2009-01-07

Back to top Go down

Adisma 80 Death Knight, Alisandrea 80 Paladin Empty Re: Adisma 80 Death Knight, Alisandrea 80 Paladin

Post  Jloe Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:05 pm

Trucidare wrote:
Jloe wrote:
WHO DO YOU KNOW

You jackass I dont recall you saving my life. And i was your boss before you were my equal. Haha get over here so I can invite both of yall

Thanks for the reply now I don't feel so alone... And dude I practically saved your life everyday

Jloe

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down