Not in the Face
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ret paladin

Go down

ret paladin Empty ret paladin

Post  Sanuye Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:58 am

WHO YOU ARE
Character Name & Level:sanuye 80 Twisted Evil
Race & Class: blood elf paladin
Spec:ret
Are you willing to respec?:not really, depends on circumstances (prot maybe, holy might make me cry Razz)
Professions & levels: blksmithing/mining 450
Armory Link (log out in PVE gear):

WHERE YOU'VE BEEN
Previous Guilds: grim lords of doom, overkill, reciprocity, carpe noctem (became equilibria), equilibria
What made you leave?:each guild pretty much fell apart, despite them being remade they werent the same as far as progress and ppl getting along; also in the last guild listed i got sick of being one of the few officers who cared and ignored by the gm bcz i made too much sense (sounds kinda like blizzard lol!)
Did you level your character yourself?yes of course, im not lazy

WHAT YOU'VE ACCOMPLISHED
Previous raid experience: every BC raid, some pre bc, Naxx/Vault/OS 10&25, EoE 10
Other notable accomplishments: running out of achievements to do Razz

DOOD BEHIND THE TOON
RL Age:25 (im a dudette XD not dood!)
What are your RL obligations?: i work at a bank mon,fri, sat open to close
Normal times/days you play:(7pm server - im tired) mon/fri's ; the rest of the days of the week pretty much all day
Do you like crude and vulgar humor (for your own safety too, ya know): as long as its not discrimination idc...pretty much a laid back person.

WHO DO YOU KNOW
Do you know anyone in NITF?: myndtrixx, moonlion, heavensmight
Tell us about you, & why you want to be in NITF:because i hear highschool drama isnt tolerated, and the leaders in the guild are organized and actually act like leaders.

WHAT YOU CAN DO
To make sure you read the instructions, when are our raid times scheduled?:tues-sat 6-10pm server
Do you have vent, a mic, & the listed required mods?:yes, can dwnload w/e needed
End Game Goals:

If you have anything additional to add, this is where you do so: im honest, easy to get along with, dedicated and i pretty much blksmith everything for guildies for free their mats provided...if you arent some random jerky person on the server ill help with mats too. I even still collect pre bc recipes XD. Twisted Evil
Anonymous
Sanuye

Back to top Go down

ret paladin Empty Re: ret paladin

Post  phalax Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:53 am

Welcome
phalax
phalax

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2009-01-09

Back to top Go down