Not in the Face
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  Twention Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:23 pm

Dunno if the other 1 went thru so...

WHO YOU ARE
Character Name & Level: Twentione 80
Race & Class: Tauren Druid
Spec: Feral
Are you willing to respec?: Depends on what i have to do, mostly not tho.
Professions & levels: 450 / 450 Enging and Minning
Armory Link (log out in PVE gear): >.>

WHERE YOU'VE BEEN
Previous Guilds: SOBs, SOBs, SOBs.
What made you leave?: Because i want to hang out with new people in /g for a while
Did you level your character yourself? HELL YEAH!

WHAT YOU'VE ACCOMPLISHED
Previous raid experience: Sarth, OS, 20% of maly, And "My House" Naxx
Other notable accomplishments: My name is Twentione.

DOOD BEHIND THE TOON
RL Age: 18
What are your RL obligations?: Skool
Normal times/days you play: Whenever ya need me. log at 10:30 serv time (11:30 my time) so i won't be grumpy and tired and i got time to take mah shower.
Do you like crude and vulgar humor (for your own safety too, ya know): ISN'T THAT LIKE THE ONLY KIND!!!?!!?!? Very Happy lol yeah.

WHO DO YOU KNOW
Do you know anyone in NITF?: Hell yeah, Jana, Kristina, Shaquitta, Kayla, calout, TOBU! Mah people, and the doods i was in naxx wit i guess.
Tell us about you, & why you want to be in NITF: Uhhhh.... It's been heavy on my mind for a while to look into a new guild so..... I said, might as well.

WHAT YOU CAN DO
What raids are you needing atm, gear wise: 25Man'z i guess.
To make sure you read the instructions, when are our raid times scheduled?: Err day i guess.
Do you have vent, a mic, & the listed required mods?: Got Vent, Mic broke, Atlasloot Cartographer, Druid bar, DBMs. The regs, can get more if needed.
End Game Goals: Kill the lich king and take a piss on his face Then go back to naxx the next day and say "Yeah....I did that."

If you have anything additional to add, this is where you do so: Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...................... Hi. lol, ocassionaly i get high (Not Often) but meh, you'll know when i do, and I talk alot of shit, but don't take most of the stuff i say to the heart, im just messin with ya Smile Wink alien cheers drunken farao monkey
Anonymous
Twention

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  Haulass Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:11 pm

Columbus, GA you say.... hmmmm

Haulass

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down