Not in the Face
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

resto druid

Go down

resto druid Empty resto druid

Post  canhazhealz Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:30 pm

WHO YOU ARE
Character Name & Level: Canhazhealz - 80
Race & Class: Tauren Drood
Spec: Resto
Are you willing to respec?: Sure
Professions & levels: Skinning - 450 // inscriptions - 402
Armory Link (log out in PVE gear):

WHERE YOU'VE BEEN
Previous Guilds: Equillibria // Unhinged
What made you leave?: Raid times were teh suck
Did you level your character yourself? Of course

WHAT YOU'VE ACCOMPLISHED
Previous raid experience: 10 / 25 man naxx - 10/25 OS - 10/25 Vault // i have the key to 10 man mally but never ran it
Other notable accomplishments: I have 3 lvl 80s / 6 lvl 70s // and a 73 warlock.. i raided pre lich king with "THE BURNING RED"
all t6 content up till sunwell. .. I also have an 80 Death Knight tank on this realm

DOOD BEHIND THE TOON
RL Age: 21
What are your RL obligations?: Work.. Law Enforcement....
Normal times/days you play: days off = whenever // days i work - 4:45 server - 9 server
Do you like crude and vulgar humor (for your own safety too, ya know): Does a bear shit in the woods?

WHO DO YOU KNOW
Do you know anyone in NITF?: MAYBE! , maybe i know you!
Tell us about you, & why you want to be in NITF: I dont like drama, so if this guilds full of crying lewt whores just decline my app =) Your raid times seem to fit my raiding needs, and you guys need a resto druid.. win / win situation..

WHAT YOU CAN DO
What raids are you needing atm, gear wise: I'm not needing any raids, except maybe 25man naxx for some t7.5
To make sure you read the instructions, when are our raid times scheduled?: tues - fri 6:30 server - 10/11ish per tristessa forum post
Do you have vent, a mic, & the listed required mods?: of course
End Game Goals: tits or gtfo>>? actually ide like to be the "HOLY SHIT LOOK AT THAT DRUID" guy..

If you have anything additional to add, this is where you do so: o hai

canhazhealz

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Back to top Go down