Not in the Face
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

guild App

Go down

guild App Empty guild App

Post  Melcore Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:43 am

WHO YOU ARE
Character Name & Level: Melcore 79
Race & Class: Tauren Druid
Spec: Resto
Are you willing to respec?: yes
Professions & levels: 425LW and 450 skinning
Armory Link (log out in PVE gear):

WHERE YOU'VE BEEN
Previous Guilds: I'm an active member in Amaranth Knights on Eldar Thalas. Ranked 3rd guild on server.
What made you leave?: they are Ally. plus they are a late night raiding guild and I work from 10pm till 7am
Did you level your character yourself? of course.

WHAT YOU'VE ACCOMPLISHED
Previous raid experience: End game content. haven't downed with 3 drakes yet but working on it.
Other notable accomplishments: My warrior Dankyskank on Eldar Thalas. Also I have an 80 hunter there. My lvl 70's i haven't lvled yet are Ezra (mage 72 zuluhed)
Triad (Pally 71 zuluhed) Coachz (Lock 75 eldar Thalas)

DOOD BEHIND THE TOON
RL Age: 23
What are your RL obligations?: Work, I'm in the Air Force. I work from 10 pm till 7 AM
Normal times/days you play: usually about 4-10 pm
Do you like crude and vulgar humor (for your own safety too, ya know): I'm in the military.

WHO DO YOU KNOW
Do you know anyone in NITF?: nope. this toon was my first toon that I came back to lvl.
Tell us about you, & why you want to be in NITF: I know all the fights in NAXX 25 and 10 and Maly Just need a guild that will raid without drama and people who know they're shit. I'm bored of nubs wiping the raids for stupid reasons like not researching a fight.

WHAT YOU CAN DO
What raids are you needing atm, gear wise: Nax 10 man 25 man
To make sure you read the instructions, when are our raid times scheduled?: 6-10 pm
Do you have vent, a mic, & the listed required mods?: sure do
End Game Goals: Down maly on 25 man and get geared for Ulduar

If you have anything additional to add, this is where you do so: I deploy to Iraq in May of this year so I want to experience end game content (including Ulduar) before I leave. This guild can help me do that, and I'd like to help this guild get there. I'm the type of player who will help someone when they need it without expecting something in return. I know my shit about this game having level'd somany toons. I'll be 80 in 3 days.
Anonymous
Melcore

Back to top Go down