Not in the Face
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

80 Combat Fist Troll Rogue - Mutilate Daggers at Times

Go down

80 Combat Fist Troll Rogue - Mutilate Daggers at Times Empty 80 Combat Fist Troll Rogue - Mutilate Daggers at Times

Post  Maealevi Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:03 pm

Character Name & Level: Maealevinth 80
Race & Class: Troll Rogue
Spec: Combat Fist Spec atm, trying to go Mutilate or Combat Maces next patch
Are you willing to respec?: Absolutely
Professions & levels: 450 Enchanting / 450 Skinning
Armory Link (log out in PVE gear):

WHERE YOU'VE BEEN
Previous Guilds: Age of Eternity
What made you leave?: Guild Disbanded as of 2/25/2008
Did you level your character yourself? Yes

WHAT YOU'VE ACCOMPLISHED
Previous raid experience: I have raided all Pre-BC/BC except Sunwell/All current WOTLK Content except 3 Drake Malygos
Other notable accomplishments: 2000 Arena rating in all 5 seasons, which doesnt mean much in terms of PVE, but it does tell you I am a smart and bright player of my class.

DOOD BEHIND THE TOON
RL Age: 24
What are your RL obligations?: I am a at-home Tattoo Artist, I make most of my appointments to my own schedule, so they should not effect raiding.
Normal times/days you play: 10 hours a day or more
Do you like crude and vulgar humor (for your own safety too, ya know): Love it, want more of it.

WHO DO YOU KNOW
Do you know anyone in NITF?: Ganksterr, ran into him in a few Heroics and/or profession related things.
Tell us about you, & why you want to be in NITF: I like crude humor. I am a huge Howard Stern fan, I also like to raid a lot and fuck shit up.

WHAT YOU CAN DO
What raids are you needing atm, gear wise: I have 2 piece Valor Legs/Shoulders and most Tier7.5 equivalent non-set gear.
To make sure you read the instructions, when are our raid times scheduled?: 6:30pm server for 25Naxx and OS 10/25. 10man Naxx @ 5:30 Sun-Malygos25 9:45
Do you have vent, a mic, & the listed required mods?: Yes
End Game Goals: Be the best at everything I do, and although I dont always win, I wont cry if I lose.

If you have anything additional to add, this is where you do so:You're PG baby, but you have to be PG-13 to be with me.
Anonymous
Maealevi

Back to top Go down