Not in the Face
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

... O.o

+2
Savarria
Kayla
6 posters

Go down

... O.o Empty ... O.o

Post  Kayla Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:01 pm

A lot of stuff has gone on in the past week (or lack there of). Our previous officers and guild master had fallen victim to the demon named "Warhammer", leaving us with again less members. Since the guild was either going to be disbanded, or be someone's personal bank, I had asked George if I could take GM, since there were no officers left for the guild to be passed down to.
Anyways, here I am, Lol Master of NITF. I'm not really great at sounding all leaderish, but I'm trying my best Razz . I was once the guild leader of my first guild, when it was passed down to me. It was a "casual-leveling" guild, so it's pretty much the complete opposite of this guild, but I believe I still have the leadership skills (with help from my officers) to be able to lead this guild, and hopefully not lead it into the ground Shocked .
If anyone has advice for me, or wants to help out with stuff, don't hesitate to come talk with me, and before you laugh thinking I'll "overreact" about the advice, just don't come off as telling me what to do, and everything will be fine Wink .
Also, I understand we do lack members at the moment, I counted and we have ~15 "active" members, giving us enough people to do 10 mans for now. I do hope we can start 10 man Ulduar at least next week, since X amount of people are already saved, and even start "scheduling" guild runs in 10 man vault, since the new boss is definitely a doozy Shocked .
Regarding recruitment, do not expect the officers and myself to do it all, if you see someone in trade chat, general chat or in your group that is pretty good, recommend that person to the guild, or at least point them in my direction. Very Happy
I think my wall of text is finished for now, and like I said on the GMotD, "Guild not dying, no moar panicking! Just be patient", so please be patient, and if you can help out in any way, please do so, because this is our guild.

~Lol Master Kayla albino
Kayla
Kayla

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Back to top Go down

... O.o Empty Re: ... O.o

Post  Savarria Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:34 pm

Kayla wrote:fallen victim to the demon named "Warhammer",

I did not fall victim to anything >.> What a Face

Savarria

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Raeda Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:33 pm

Hey!

Phaen and I will help out any way we can. Let us know what we can do to organize anything like that. Our schedules are winding down so.. whatever you need! Smile

Raeda

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post  JakeR Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:06 pm

i will also help in any way possible. just shoot me a whisper if you need anything.

JakeR

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Tristessa Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:39 pm

Best wishes moo princess. You'll do good. :]

And like Sav said, I am no one's victim!
Tristessa
Tristessa

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Syya Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:34 pm

not lead it into the ground

GG Evil or Very Mad
Syya
Syya

Number of posts : 35