Not in the Face
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

application

2 posters

Go down

application Empty application

Post  Homan - Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:42 am

WHO YOU ARE
Character Name & Level: Homan, Level 80
Race & Class: Blood Elf Mage
Spec: Arcane
Are you willing to respec?: yes, maybe to frostfire
Professions & levels: Tailoring 425, Enchanting 350
Armory Link (log out in PVE gear):

WHERE YOU'VE BEEN
Previous Guilds: Immortal, GoStop
What made you leave?: Immortal - it was a lower leveling guild, needed to get further. As for GoStop, yes they do raid, but most of the ones ive been in ive failed with them, and it took many tries and lots of "giving up" going on.
Did you level your character yourself? Yep

WHAT YOU'VE ACCOMPLISHED
Previous raid experience: Everything, but EoE <-- just couldnt pass phase 3. Havent gotten the Naxx achieves but ive done every fight, cause i always fail with pug groups.

DOOD BEHIND THE TOON
RL Age:16
What are your RL obligations?: get out of highschool, head to university. Become an mechanical engineer.
Normal times/days you play: Everyday. in high school so Servertime around 6-late, and on weekends I pulll allnighters if i have to.
Do you like crude and vulgar humor (for your own safety too, ya know): I dont mind swearing at all Smile

WHO DO YOU KNOW
Do you know anyone in NITF?: Xkiller, irl buddy. and ive spoken to Deathfathom a few times:)
Tell us about you, & why you want to be in NITF: Ocasionally id head over to Xkillers place and id do my ownthing, and he'd do his. I'll get bored and I'd walk over to him and watch him raid. Homan: "Holy shit! you guys are plowing through naxx like it was nothing" <-- Xkiller: "Mhmm". Looks like a great guild and i wanted to be a part of it.

WHAT YOU CAN DO
What raids are you needing atm, gear wise: Ill roll on anything ill need. im not completely sure what exactly i want. but T7.5 sounds great.
To make sure you read the instructions, when are our raid times scheduled?: "Tue-Fri 6-10 pm server"
Do you have vent, a mic, & the listed required mods?: yessir.
End Game Goals: Get pve geared, work on pvp gear then maybe get a arena team going and pvp.

- Homan
Anonymous
Homan -

Back to top Go down

application Empty Re: application

Post  Deathfathom Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:19 am

ive playd with you previously and I've seen your dps in these passed two attempts with the gear you have and i had a tiny grin on my face Wink
Deathfathom
Deathfathom

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Back to top Go down

application Empty Re: application

Post  Homan Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:38 pm

=P

Homan

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-03-21

Back to top Go down