Not in the Face
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry Guys

Go down

Sorry Guys Empty Sorry Guys

Post  Trucidare Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:30 pm

I know I have said this in game, but I am putting this on the forums. Trucidare, Tristessa, Savarria, Avai, and Oomeht have all quit WoW, and to my knowledge we have canceled our accounts. In case you are curious, we are playing Warhammer now.

I know that alot of you probably feel pretty pissed at this, especially since it took awhile to say it. Naeya is the current GM because her time wont expire until May 10th, and when it does the guild will be done by then. I hope alot of you are able to find some good guilds in that time.

I was really glad to know alot of yall and raid with you too. It was pretty fun when things were good. Although we got caught up in alot of drama in the end, I am still glad that I have alot of friends in the guild. But Warcraft is losing its touch to me, as I have been playing it for 4 years, and I am looking for something new.

My vent will always be available, no matter what you guys are doing. I really keep it up so that my friends can use it and I can talk to my friends, it just happened to be used for the guild as well in raids. Ill probably take the password off in a future date. So feel free to use the vent for your own raids or to bring your own friends if you like, just remember I dont tolerate douchebags as always, and if I get any complaints, I can easily ban them by tracking the IP address.

Thanks for sticking around as long as alot of yall have, its been a pleasure raiding with you. I hope you all continue to have fun in Ulduar and all that other stuff in the future.
Trucidare
Trucidare

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2009-01-07

Back to top Go down

Sorry Guys Empty Re: Sorry Guys

Post  Trucidare Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:46 am

Ok, sorry if you read the wall of text. But Caela will try to work the guild over and keep it from dying. She has GM, so please give her yor support.
Trucidare
Trucidare

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2009-01-07

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum