Renath 80 combat rouge (raid spec) app

Go down

Renath 80 combat rouge (raid spec) app Empty Renath 80 combat rouge (raid spec) app

Post  renath on Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:13 pm

WHO YOU ARE
Character Name & Level:renath, 80
Race & Class: blood elf, male, rogue
Spec:combat raid
Are you willing to respec?:if needed yes
Professions & levels: mining, engineering 450 in each
Armory Link (log out in PVE gear): please ino that i dont have full epics or t7 but give me a chance im going to be vigorusly doing heroics so please give me a chance, oh and ps this is my gear
please dont judge the pvp stuff its not my fault it was better then the gear i had before.. trust me.http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Chromaggus&n=Renath

WHERE YOU'VE BEEN
Previous Guilds:rage, aria gloris, raidiologists,
What made you leave?: every one was a higher level than me ( at the time i was in 70s) aand
it didnt benifit me to be in a raiding guild at the time.
Did you level your character yourself?absolutly, (a painful 33 days XD)

WHAT YOU'VE ACCOMPLISHED
Previous raid experience:just hitting 80 on feb 16 ive done, 25m OS, 10m OS, 10m Vault, 25m Vault, and a bit of naxx(didnt go so well)
Other notable accomplishments:i know how to play my class 33 days of the same thing does wonders lol

DOOD BEHIND THE TOON
RL Age:16
What are your RL obligations?:lets just say im one mello dood.
Normal times/days you play:every day of week
Do you like crude and vulgar humor (for your own safety too, ya know): ABso freaking lutly( ill keep it clean for tha kids tho )

WHO DO YOU KNOW
Do you know anyone in NITF?:nope
Tell us about you, & why you want to be in NITF: because i really like being part of a team
and i feel like i have something to offer by joining wether its helping newbys or raiding with the big guys

WHAT YOU CAN DO
What raids are you needing atm, gear wise: like every thing with just hitting 8 im not fully geard
To make sure you read the instructions, when are our raid times scheduled?: monday is off, tuesday to thurday is between 6:#0 server time and 10:30 server time, friday off
saturday and sunday is 10m naxx saturday 1,2 groups sunday 3 group
Do you have vent, a mic, & the listed required mods?: yes exept big wig id like to ask somone what that is
End Game Goals:killing the lichking then doing it all over again on a deathknight

If you have anything additional to add, this is where you do so:
ino dps is really strapped lately cuzz theres so many dk's but i promis you ill do watever i can to bring my self up to be the best rogue on the server.

renath

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Renath 80 combat rouge (raid spec) app Empty Re: Renath 80 combat rouge (raid spec) app

Post  phalax on Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:23 pm

Ok hmm, we actually only take ppl with 10m naxx gear, let me see wut i can do.
phalax
phalax

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2009-01-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down